jueves, 9 de julio de 2009

Lagrimas de mi Alma [English]

Share
Hoy les traigo un bello poema en ingles creado por mi, pero inspirado en mi querido mentor JUAN ENCARNACION (John Encarnation), un ex - compañero de trabajo....su dominio del inglés fue mi musa...

Lagrims from my Alm (Lagrimas de mi Alma.)

Today i am not sienting very fine
you left corriending from my side
lagrims are lloving from my eyes
because you dont sient love for me.

I can escuchate you pissing the floor
and habling with your friend
that you dont love me anymore
you cant no more be cerc from me

I went to one of the plays of Boca Chica
the play, the coconut mats, the aren
all recuerded me of you
i extrañate you...


AND JUST SO U KNOW....LAGRIMS ARE STILL LLOVING FROM MY EYES...

12 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

very trist... i am conmoving, the lagrims are saliending of my eyes too :'(

Luis Florentino dijo...

damn.. tar very conmovetion the way that que el express los sentiments..

it hacerme lloving my eyes

Pearl dijo...

jajajajajajaja

oh mai gudness compadre jajajajaja

ai casi pii mai self





jajajajajajajajajajajaja

Adrian dijo...

Profundo, man. Bien profundo.

Es conmovedor, tambien.

Anónimo dijo...

andal diablaso ahahahahahahahhah!! lagrims are lloving from my eyes pero de la risa hahahahhahah!!

Mack dijo...

Lagrims ahog my heart (8)

MININO dijo...

the creta!

Aldo R. Mercedes Medrano dijo...

Oh Lagrims :(
A mar of lagrims =(

JBiggs dijo...

Cretashion!

*chitita* dijo...

ay Dio!-claro-

Anónimo dijo...

wadafok!! jajaja

EyeshadowCult.com dijo...

yo sienting tu dolor. es muy conmoving tus letrings.